Sunday, January 4, 2015

Christmas at our house Christmas Morning!

Cookie went crazy in our basement as it snowed!
Had to leave cookies and reindeer food that I made in class!

Santa was surely busy and even set a nice background for us early morning!
Here we come downstairs!
What fun!
Love my new slippers!

An Elisa fork and Anna spoon!

Nice job Maddie!

What is next?
Maddie, you got something at the very bottom of your stocking!


Maddie, slippers, crayons, helmet and now some Mickey and Minne books!
more books!


How did Santa know.  . . Krisoff! Now I have the whole family!

Oh my! Minnie Mouse!!!!
I love her!

More Frozen books for me!
Nobody can take Minnie away from Maddie!

Munson did not get forgotten as he got some treats too from Santa!
Musical instruments!

I think I know what this is!
Elisa dress!

What a great morning!

Feel like Mary Poppins in style!

Thank you Santa!

No comments: