Saturday, January 3, 2015

Heading South for Thanksgiving!

Cookie our Elf sent Tinsel my elf you can touch and also sent an elf for Maddie that we named Snowflake!
Happy travels to Fl.

Double fisted! Whatever it takes. . .
I'm resting.
There's mommy!
Flying elves!
Check out the pilgrim!  Made this in my kindergarten class. . .
Cannot forget the Indians. . .This one is my favorite!
All custom made. . .
Pool time!
Maddie surely loved the water.
Getting the tree up. . . Bumpa, Aunt Krista and Maddie are doing a great job as I am supervising.

Aunt Krista and Grammy have gotten hook onto making cookies and frosting them in a fancy way. . . Check out the Master Bakers at work!

Here we come!
Maddie is learning some very helpful tips!

This is what the holidays are all about!

Class Act Baker!
Heading to see Great- Bumpa!
We are a very happy family.
(cannot figure out how to flip this pic)
The Edens!
Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments: