Thursday, October 16, 2014

Breakfast with my Disney Friends then off to the Kingdom for Halloween!

MICKEY MOUSE!
 I am just filling up my autograph book! Mickey looks great hawiian style!

 Lilo!  I watched you last week Lilo and now get to see you!!!
 Would love to hang with Lilo!
 Stitch!!!  Your Stitch juice is so good!
 The Edens and Stitch!
Then off to the Magic Kingdom for Mickey's Not so Halloween!
We ran into Rapunzel . . .

 Another great autograph to add to my book!

 Here is Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs story book I'm checking out while waiting to see Cinderella!



 I had to ask and check out to see her glass slippers!

 There is the REAL glass slipper. . . wonder if it would fit me?
Trick or Treat is starting around the kingdom!
Theres Goofy in costume!
 Donald! Love your costume!
        

 Love the witch costume Minnie!

 Daisy matches me and is a princess!
 I'm Belle for the night!  Maybe I'll run into her. . . These are Mickey's helpers that are filling our bags with lots of great candy!
While Mommy and I were trick or treating with Minnie and Daisy, Daddy was waiting in line for the photo with the 7 Dwarfs!  This is a one time thing during Halloween!
Can you check all our great outfits!
 Daddy is off to the new Snow White Mine ride and Mommy and I are riding Dumbo!  This is our 4th ride! Great with no line tonight!!! Our selfy!
More Trick or Treating, saw one unbelievable spooky parade then Disney's villians had a great show with fireworks show on the castle!



 Love this one!
 Mickey Mouse!



 WOW!

 What an fabulous show!


 Happy Spooky Halloween to all!
 I think I'm about done. . .
 nite!



No comments: